For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vaasa VPS VS IFK Mariehamn, consistency is key

FIN D1Vaasa VPS VS IFK Mariehamn, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:42:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- Vaasa VPS VS IFK Mariehamn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Vaasa VPS got 0 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Vaasa VPS got 0 wins, 9 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, IFK Mariehamn got 7 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, IFK Mariehamn got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vaasa VPS 0.80--0.5-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 752 matches, the home team got 295 wins, 190 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 39.23%; Draw win rate: 25.27%; Away win rate: 35.51%; Home odds win rate: 49.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.40%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2585 matches, the home team got 1059 wins, 719 draws and 807 losses. Home win rate: 40.97%; Draw win rate: 27.81%; Away win rate: 31.22%; Over odds win rate: 43.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.25-2.13. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 34.15%; Draw win rate: 19.51%; Away win rate: 46.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vaasa VPS(26.6%), Draw(28.1%), IFK Mariehamn(45.3%)

 

Vaasa VPS VS IFK Mariehamn, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.