You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo, a home win

HOL D1VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo, a home win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:23:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, VVV Venlo got 6 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 16 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, VVV Venlo got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Heracles Almelo got 8 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Heracles Almelo got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is VVV Venlo 1.05-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 998 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 302 draws and 390 losses. Home win rate: 30.66%; Draw win rate: 30.26%; Away win rate: 39.08%; Home odds win rate: 30.66%; Draw odds win rate: 30.26%; Away odds win rate: 39.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 210 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 63 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 27.14%; Over odds win rate: 41.43%; Draw odds win rate: 9.05%; Under odds win rate: 49.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.73-3.20-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 22 wins, 16 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 34.38%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 40.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: VVV Venlo(36.8%), Draw(26.7%), Heracles Almelo(36.5%)

 

VVV Venlo VS Heracles Almelo, a home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.