You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Universidad de Chile VS Colo Colo, tend to the guests

Chile CupUniversidad de Chile VS Colo Colo, tend to the guests

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:36:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Chile Cup -- Universidad de Chile VS Colo Colo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Universidad de Chile got 8 wins, 9 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Colo Colo got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Universidad de Chile 0.84--0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 358 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 94 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 41.34%; Draw win rate: 26.26%; Away win rate: 32.40%; Home odds win rate: 50.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2521 matches, the home team got 1037 wins, 668 draws and 816 losses. Home win rate: 41.13%; Draw win rate: 26.50%; Away win rate: 32.37%; Over odds win rate: 43.36%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 50.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.40-2.07. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Universidad de Chile(28.1%), Draw(27.9%), Colo Colo(44.0%)

 

Universidad de Chile VS Colo Colo, tend to the guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.