For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Univ Catolica VS Santiago Morning, easy home win

Chile CupUniv Catolica VS Santiago Morning, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:31:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Chile Cup -- Univ Catolica VS Santiago Morning 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Univ Catolica got 12 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Univ Catolica got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Santiago Morning got 6 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Chile Primera B. In the last 20 games, Santiago Morning got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Univ Catolica 0.94-1/1.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 948 matches, the home team got 638 wins, 169 draws and 141 losses. Home win rate: 67.30%; Draw win rate: 17.83%; Away win rate: 14.87%; Home odds win rate: 42.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2103 matches, the home team got 958 wins, 448 draws and 697 losses. Home win rate: 45.55%; Draw win rate: 21.30%; Away win rate: 33.14%; Over odds win rate: 46.93%; Draw odds win rate: 5.14%; Under odds win rate: 47.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.40-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 72 games, the home team got 47 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 65.28%; Draw win rate: 18.06%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Univ Catolica(67.4%), Draw(19.5%), Santiago Morning(13.1%)

 

Univ Catolica VS Santiago Morning, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.