For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
German Bundesliga|Union Berlin VS RB Leipzig Big Data Analysis

GER D1German Bundesliga|Union Berlin VS RB Leipzig Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:25:30 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- Union Berlin VS RB Leipzig 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Union Berlin got 14 wins, 15 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Union Berlin got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, RB Leipzig got 19 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, RB Leipzig got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Union Berlin 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1689 matches, the home team got 725 wins, 418 draws and 546 losses. Home win rate: 42.92%; Draw win rate: 24.75%; Away win rate: 32.33%; Home odds win rate: 51.27%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1230 matches, the home team got 581 wins, 301 draws and 348 losses. Home win rate: 47.24%; Draw win rate: 24.47%; Away win rate: 28.29%; Over odds win rate: 45.93%; Draw odds win rate: 6.34%; Under odds win rate: 47.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.65-3.35-1.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 9 wins, 3 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 12.00%; Away win rate: 52.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Union Berlin(20.8%), Draw(24.1%), RB Leipzig(55.2%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.