For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Uerdingen KFC 05 VS Unterhaching, a tedious game

GER D3Uerdingen KFC 05 VS Unterhaching, a tedious game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 10:32:51 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Uerdingen KFC 05 VS Unterhaching 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Uerdingen KFC 05 got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Uerdingen KFC 05 got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Unterhaching got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Unterhaching got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Uerdingen KFC 05 0.97-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 254 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 68 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 35.43%; Draw win rate: 26.77%; Away win rate: 37.80%; Home odds win rate: 35.43%; Draw odds win rate: 26.77%; Away odds win rate: 37.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2527 matches, the home team got 1125 wins, 650 draws and 752 losses. Home win rate: 44.52%; Draw win rate: 25.72%; Away win rate: 29.76%; Over odds win rate: 43.81%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.77-3.10-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 72 games, the home team got 29 wins, 19 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 40.28%; Draw win rate: 26.39%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Uerdingen KFC 05(36.5%), Draw(27.6%), Unterhaching(36.0%)

 

Uerdingen KFC 05 VS Unterhaching, a tedious game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.