You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Udinese VS Verona, hard to predict

ITA D1Udinese VS Verona, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2020 10:01:45 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Udinese VS Verona 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Udinese got 7 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Udinese got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Verona got 9 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Verona got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Udinese 0.92-0/0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 736 matches, the home team got 304 wins, 210 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 41.30%; Draw win rate: 28.53%; Away win rate: 30.16%; Home odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1089 matches, the home team got 462 wins, 323 draws and 304 losses. Home win rate: 42.42%; Draw win rate: 29.66%; Away win rate: 27.92%; Over odds win rate: 45.36%; Draw odds win rate: 6.70%; Under odds win rate: 47.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.15-2.94. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 11 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 11.76%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Udinese(37.9%), Draw(29.7%), Verona(32.4%)

 

Udinese VS Verona, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.