For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tvaakers IF VS FC Trollhattan, an open match

SWE D1 SNTvaakers IF VS FC Trollhattan, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:36:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Tvaakers IF VS FC Trollhattan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Tvaakers IF got 3 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Tvaakers IF got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, FC Trollhattan got 8 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Trollhattan got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 71.4%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tvaakers IF 0.85-0/-0.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 matches, the home team got 19 wins, 20 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 31.15%; Draw win rate: 32.79%; Away win rate: 36.07%; Home odds win rate: 34.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 65.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 187 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 47 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 25.13%; Away win rate: 32.09%; Over odds win rate: 40.11%; Draw odds win rate: 9.63%; Under odds win rate: 50.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.89-3.10-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 0 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tvaakers IF(34.9%), Draw(28.6%), FC Trollhattan(36.6%)

 

Tvaakers IF VS FC Trollhattan, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.