You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Turkmenistan VS Sri Lanka, with home victory

FIFA WCQLTurkmenistan VS Sri Lanka, with home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:54:54 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Turkmenistan VS Sri Lanka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Turkmenistan got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 68.8%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Sri Lanka got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Turkmenistan 0.93-2.5/3-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-4-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 33 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 60.61%; Draw win rate: 6.06%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 3.03%; Under odds win rate: 48.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Turkmenistan(89.2%), Draw(7.8%), Sri Lanka(3.1%)

 

Turkmenistan VS Sri Lanka, with home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.