Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Turkey VS Bosnia-Herzegovina, sure home win

INT FRLTurkey VS Bosnia-Herzegovina, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:01:36 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 01:30 Friday(GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Turkey VS Bosnia-Herzegovina

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Turkey got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Bosnia-Herzegovina got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Turkey 0.86-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 557 matches, the home team got 228 wins, 173 draws and 156 losses. Home win rate: 40.93%; Draw win rate: 31.06%; Away win rate: 28.01%; Home odds win rate: 45.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 376 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 104 draws and 111 losses. Home win rate: 42.82%; Draw win rate: 27.66%; Away win rate: 29.52%; Over odds win rate: 43.88%; Draw odds win rate: 4.52%; Under odds win rate: 51.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.25-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 24 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 68.57%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 11.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Turkey(49.1%), Draw(27.7%), Bosnia-Herzegovina(23.2%)

 

Turkey VS Bosnia-Herzegovina, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.