For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Troyes VS Lens, an open match

FRA LCTroyes VS Lens, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:21:32 GMT        

Match Time:

French League Cup -- Troyes VS Lens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Troyes got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Troyes got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Lens got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Lens got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Troyes 0.72-0-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 195 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 63 draws and 65 losses. Home win rate: 34.36%; Draw win rate: 32.31%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 34.36%; Draw odds win rate: 32.31%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 441 matches, the home team got 178 wins, 132 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 40.36%; Draw win rate: 29.93%; Away win rate: 29.71%; Over odds win rate: 41.50%; Draw odds win rate: 5.90%; Under odds win rate: 52.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-2.99-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Troyes(36.0%), Draw(31.0%), Lens(33.0%)

 

Troyes VS Lens, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.