For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tromsdalen VS Sarpsborg 08, with away victory

NORCTromsdalen VS Sarpsborg 08, with away victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:17:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Tromsdalen VS Sarpsborg 08 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Tromsdalen got 0 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 16 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Tromsdalen got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 13.3%, the over win rate is 73.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Sarpsborg 08 got 2 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Sarpsborg 08 got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tromsdalen 1.04--1/-1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 834 matches, the home team got 520 wins, 149 draws and 165 losses. Home win rate: 62.35%; Draw win rate: 17.87%; Away win rate: 19.78%; Home odds win rate: 39.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3/3.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 700 matches, the home team got 326 wins, 130 draws and 244 losses. Home win rate: 46.57%; Draw win rate: 18.57%; Away win rate: 34.86%; Over odds win rate: 48.86%; Draw odds win rate: 4.43%; Under odds win rate: 46.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.00-4.60-1.36. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 19.23%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 57.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tromsdalen(11.9%), Draw(17.3%), Sarpsborg 08(70.8%)

 

Tromsdalen VS Sarpsborg 08, with away victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.