For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tranmere Rovers VS Grimsby Town, home side may win

ENG L2Tranmere Rovers VS Grimsby Town, home side may win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:36:41 GMT        

Match Time: 3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 --- Tranmere Rovers VS Grimsby Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Tranmere Rovers got 16 wins, 10 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Tranmere Rovers got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Grimsby Town got 14 wins, 5 draws, 17 losses and placed the 15 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Grimsby Town got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tranmere Rovers 1.09-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 246 matches, the home team got 117 wins, 62 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 47.56%; Draw win rate: 25.20%; Away win rate: 27.24%; Home odds win rate: 54.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2276 matches, the home team got 977 wins, 666 draws and 633 losses. Home win rate: 42.93%; Draw win rate: 29.26%; Away win rate: 27.81%; Over odds win rate: 44.07%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.76-3.45-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 138 games, the home team got 69 wins, 35 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.36%; Away win rate: 24.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tranmere Rovers(50.7%), Draw(26.4%), Grimsby Town(23.0%)


England League 2|Tranmere Rovers VS Grimsby Town Big Data Analysis

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.