You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Trabzonspor VS Denizlispor, tend to the host

TUR CupTrabzonspor VS Denizlispor, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:47:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Trabzonspor VS Denizlispor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Trabzonspor got 9 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Trabzonspor got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Denizlispor got 6 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Denizlispor got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Trabzonspor 0.81-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 72.73%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 9.09%; Home odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 27.27%; Away odds win rate: 24.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 34 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 5 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 14.71%; Away win rate: 41.18%; Over odds win rate: 47.06%; Draw odds win rate: 2.94%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.46-3.74-5.80. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Trabzonspor(63.5%), Draw(21.8%), Denizlispor(14.8%)

 

Trabzonspor VS Denizlispor, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.