You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
France Ligue 1|Toulouse VS Stade Brestois Big Data Analysis

FRA D1France Ligue 1|Toulouse VS Stade Brestois Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:02:02 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Toulouse VS Stade Brestois 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Toulouse got 3 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 3 wins, 2 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Stade Brestois got 5 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Stade Brestois got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Toulouse 0.72-0-1.21. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 matches, the home team got 19 wins, 13 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 40.43%; Draw win rate: 27.66%; Away win rate: 31.91%; Home odds win rate: 40.43%; Draw odds win rate: 27.66%; Away odds win rate: 31.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5068 matches, the home team got 2226 wins, 1381 draws and 1461 losses. Home win rate: 43.92%; Draw win rate: 27.25%; Away win rate: 28.83%; Over odds win rate: 45.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 48.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.05-2.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 60.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Toulouse(42.6%), Draw(28.1%), Stade Brestois(29.3%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.