You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Toulouse VS Nice, a close game

FRA D1Toulouse VS Nice, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2020 08:51:40 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Toulouse VS Nice 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Toulouse got 3 wins, 4 draws, 17 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 3 wins, 1 draws and 16 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Nice got 9 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Nice got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Toulouse 1.04-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 229 matches, the home team got 65 wins, 67 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 28.38%; Draw win rate: 29.26%; Away win rate: 42.36%; Home odds win rate: 28.38%; Draw odds win rate: 29.26%; Away odds win rate: 42.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2656 matches, the home team got 1141 wins, 723 draws and 792 losses. Home win rate: 42.96%; Draw win rate: 27.22%; Away win rate: 29.82%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 49.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-3.15-2.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Toulouse(38.0%), Draw(27.6%), Nice(34.4%)

 

Toulouse VS Nice, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.