For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Torino VS Cagliari, host is trustworthy

ITA D1Torino VS Cagliari, host is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:24:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Torino VS Cagliari 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Torino got 12 wins, 13 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Torino got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Cagliari got 9 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 12 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cagliari got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Torino 0.87-0.5/1-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 187 matches, the home team got 97 wins, 40 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 51.87%; Draw win rate: 21.39%; Away win rate: 26.74%; Home odds win rate: 59.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1022 matches, the home team got 420 wins, 275 draws and 327 losses. Home win rate: 41.10%; Draw win rate: 26.91%; Away win rate: 32.00%; Over odds win rate: 46.77%; Draw odds win rate: 5.48%; Under odds win rate: 47.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.65-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 16 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Torino(52.3%), Draw(28.0%), Cagliari(19.7%)

 

Torino VS Cagliari, host is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.