You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ternana VS Fermana, easy home win

ITA PRO LCTernana VS Fermana, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:21:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Ternana VS Fermana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Ternana got 8 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Ternana got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Fermana got 3 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Fermana got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ternana 1.00-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 670 matches, the home team got 272 wins, 137 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 40.60%; Draw win rate: 20.45%; Away win rate: 38.96%; Home odds win rate: 39.10%; Draw odds win rate: 22.84%; Away odds win rate: 38.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 301 matches, the home team got 125 wins, 79 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 26.25%; Away win rate: 32.23%; Over odds win rate: 46.51%; Draw odds win rate: 6.64%; Under odds win rate: 46.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.50-3.70-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 games, the home team got 53 wins, 14 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 69.74%; Draw win rate: 18.42%; Away win rate: 11.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ternana(69.5%), Draw(20.7%), Fermana(9.8%)

 

Ternana VS Fermana, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.