You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tenerife VS Real Valladolid, a tense game

SPA CUPTenerife VS Real Valladolid, a tense game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:54:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Tenerife VS Real Valladolid 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Tenerife got 6 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 17 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Real Valladolid got 4 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 15 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Real Valladolid got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tenerife 0.84-0/-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1163 matches, the home team got 490 wins, 314 draws and 359 losses. Home win rate: 42.13%; Draw win rate: 27.00%; Away win rate: 30.87%; Home odds win rate: 45.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1058 matches, the home team got 440 wins, 284 draws and 334 losses. Home win rate: 41.59%; Draw win rate: 26.84%; Away win rate: 31.57%; Over odds win rate: 46.88%; Draw odds win rate: 5.58%; Under odds win rate: 47.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.98-3.10-2.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 47.62%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 38.10%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tenerife(32.5%), Draw(28.3%), Real Valladolid(39.2%)

 

Tenerife VS Real Valladolid, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.