For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tegs SK VS Gefle IF, Tegs SK may win

SWE D1 SNTegs SK VS Gefle IF, Tegs SK may win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:16:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Tegs SK VS Gefle IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Tegs SK got 6 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Tegs SK got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Gefle IF got 5 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 13 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gefle IF got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tegs SK 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1243 matches, the home team got 406 wins, 371 draws and 466 losses. Home win rate: 32.66%; Draw win rate: 29.85%; Away win rate: 37.49%; Home odds win rate: 32.66%; Draw odds win rate: 29.85%; Away odds win rate: 37.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1302 matches, the home team got 607 wins, 291 draws and 404 losses. Home win rate: 46.62%; Draw win rate: 22.35%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Over odds win rate: 47.54%; Draw odds win rate: 4.30%; Under odds win rate: 48.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.53-3.40-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tegs SK(37.1%), Draw(27.0%), Gefle IF(35.9%)

 

Tegs SK VS Gefle IF, Tegs SK may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.