For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Talleres Rem de Escalada VS All Boys, a close game

ARG B MTalleres Rem de Escalada VS All Boys, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:48:23 GMT        

Match Time:3/14/2019 07:00 Thursday (GMT+8)

Argentina Prim C Metropolitana -- Talleres Rem de Escalada VS All Boys

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Talleres Rem de Escalada got 4 wins, 9 draws, 14 losses and placed the 19 of the Argentina Prim C Metropolitana. In the last 20 games, Talleres Rem de Escalada got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, All Boys got 11 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentina Prim C Metropolitana. In the last 20 games, All Boys got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Talleres Rem de Escalada 1.03-0-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 126 matches, the home team got 56 wins, 29 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 23.02%; Away win rate: 32.54%; Home odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 23.02%; Away odds win rate: 32.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-1.5/2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 22 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 31.82%; Away win rate: 31.82%; Over odds win rate: 45.45%; Draw odds win rate: 9.09%; Under odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.82-2.72-2.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Talleres Rem de Escalada(31.6%), Draw(32.7%), All Boys(35.8%)

 

Talleres Rem de Escalada VS All Boys, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.