For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tajikistan VS Kyrgyzstan, a home victory

FIFA WCQLTajikistan VS Kyrgyzstan, a home victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:52:46 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Tajikistan VS Kyrgyzstan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Tajikistan got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Kyrgyzstan got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tajikistan 0.96-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1335 matches, the home team got 529 wins, 369 draws and 437 losses. Home win rate: 39.63%; Draw win rate: 27.64%; Away win rate: 32.73%; Home odds win rate: 43.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 717 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 206 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 41.84%; Draw win rate: 28.73%; Away win rate: 29.43%; Over odds win rate: 42.96%; Draw odds win rate: 5.30%; Under odds win rate: 51.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.15-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 15 wins, 17 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 40.48%; Away win rate: 23.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tajikistan(39.9%), Draw(29.7%), Kyrgyzstan(30.4%)


Tajikistan VS Kyrgyzstan, a home victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.