For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
TSG Hoffenheim VS SC Freiburg, a home victory

GER D1TSG Hoffenheim VS SC Freiburg, a home victory

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:45:57 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- TSG Hoffenheim VS SC Freiburg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, TSG Hoffenheim got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, TSG Hoffenheim got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, SC Freiburg got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, SC Freiburg got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is TSG Hoffenheim 0.80-0.5/1-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 753 matches, the home team got 396 wins, 160 draws and 197 losses. Home win rate: 52.59%; Draw win rate: 21.25%; Away win rate: 26.16%; Home odds win rate: 59.23%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-3-1.09. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 54 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 13 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 24.07%; Away win rate: 25.93%; Over odds win rate: 38.89%; Draw odds win rate: 3.70%; Under odds win rate: 57.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.65-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 games, the home team got 29 wins, 15 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 51.79%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 21.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: TSG Hoffenheim(56.5%), Draw(22.9%), SC Freiburg(20.6%)


TSG Hoffenheim VS SC Freiburg, a home victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.