For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
TPS Turku VS MuSa, sure home win

FIN D2TPS Turku VS MuSa, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:01:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- TPS Turku VS MuSa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, TPS Turku got 6 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, TPS Turku got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, MuSa got 2 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, MuSa got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 58.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is TPS Turku 1.11-2-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 13.33%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 30.00%; Draw odds win rate: 20.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-3/3.5-0.79. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 8 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 62.50%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 37.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 62.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.21-5.80-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 12 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: TPS Turku(74.6%), Draw(15.9%), MuSa(9.5%)

 

TPS Turku VS MuSa, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.