For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sydney FC (w) VS WS Wanderers (w), host to win

AUS WALSydney FC (w) VS WS Wanderers (w), host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:07:29 GMT        

Match Time:1/10/2019 16:30 Thursday (GMT+8)

Australia W-League -- Sydney FC (w) VS WS Wanderers (w)

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Sydney FC (w) got 4 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, Sydney FC (w) got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, WS Wanderers (w) got 0 wins, 1 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Australia W-League. In the last 20 games, WS Wanderers (w) got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sydney FC (w) 0.84-1.5/2-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 446 matches, the home team got 321 wins, 70 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 71.97%; Draw win rate: 15.70%; Away win rate: 12.33%; Home odds win rate: 56.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1216 matches, the home team got 585 wins, 213 draws and 418 losses. Home win rate: 48.11%; Draw win rate: 17.52%; Away win rate: 34.38%; Over odds win rate: 48.11%; Draw odds win rate: 3.37%; Under odds win rate: 48.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.23-5.60-7.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 31 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 91.18%; Draw win rate: 5.88%; Away win rate: 2.94%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sydney FC (w)(77.2%), Draw(14.3%), WS Wanderers (w)(8.5%)

 

Sydney FC (w) VS WS Wanderers (w), host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.