You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Swindon Town VS Cheltenham Town, home win

ENG FACSwindon Town VS Cheltenham Town, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:44:11 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Cup -- Swindon Town VS Cheltenham Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Swindon Town got 10 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Swindon Town got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Cheltenham Town got 8 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cheltenham Town got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Swindon Town 1.04-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3133 matches, the home team got 1392 wins, 884 draws and 857 losses. Home win rate: 44.43%; Draw win rate: 28.22%; Away win rate: 27.35%; Home odds win rate: 46.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 744 matches, the home team got 337 wins, 170 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 45.30%; Draw win rate: 22.85%; Away win rate: 31.85%; Over odds win rate: 46.91%; Draw odds win rate: 6.18%; Under odds win rate: 46.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.30-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 92 games, the home team got 42 wins, 25 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 45.65%; Draw win rate: 27.17%; Away win rate: 27.17%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Swindon Town(48.3%), Draw(26.4%), Cheltenham Town(25.3%)

 

Swindon Town VS Cheltenham Town, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.