For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers, a close game

ENG L2Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:18:13 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 -- Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Swindon Town got 11 wins, 10 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Swindon Town got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Forest Green Rovers got 13 wins, 12 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Forest Green Rovers got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Swindon Town 1.05-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 917 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 280 draws and 355 losses. Home win rate: 30.75%; Draw win rate: 30.53%; Away win rate: 38.71%; Home odds win rate: 30.75%; Draw odds win rate: 30.53%; Away odds win rate: 38.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2258 matches, the home team got 966 wins, 662 draws and 630 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 29.32%; Away win rate: 27.90%; Over odds win rate: 43.93%; Draw odds win rate: 6.82%; Under odds win rate: 49.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.80-3.00-2.56. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 16 wins, 12 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 34.04%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 40.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Swindon Town(34.1%), Draw(28.9%), Forest Green Rovers(37.0%)

 

Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.