You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sweden VS Kosovo, hosts will win easily

INT FRLSweden VS Kosovo, hosts will win easily

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:35:28 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Sweden VS Kosovo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Sweden got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Sweden got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Kosovo got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Kosovo got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 77.8%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sweden 0.86-1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 170 matches, the home team got 101 wins, 32 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 59.41%; Draw win rate: 18.82%; Away win rate: 21.76%; Home odds win rate: 42.94%; Draw odds win rate: 25.88%; Away odds win rate: 31.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2622 matches, the home team got 1164 wins, 678 draws and 780 losses. Home win rate: 44.39%; Draw win rate: 25.86%; Away win rate: 29.75%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.46-4.10-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 67 games, the home team got 39 wins, 17 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 58.21%; Draw win rate: 25.37%; Away win rate: 16.42%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sweden(65.9%), Draw(20.8%), Kosovo(13.3%)


Sweden VS Kosovo, hosts will win easily

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.