You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sweden VS Faroe Islands, tend to Sweden

EURO CupSweden VS Faroe Islands, tend to Sweden

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2019 09:49:15 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Sweden VS Faroe Islands 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Sweden got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Faroe Islands got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sweden 1.09-3-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 87.50%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 12.50%; Home odds win rate: 62.50%; Draw odds win rate: 12.50%; Away odds win rate: 25.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3.5/4-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 312 matches, the home team got 157 wins, 41 draws and 114 losses. Home win rate: 50.32%; Draw win rate: 13.14%; Away win rate: 36.54%; Over odds win rate: 52.24%; Draw odds win rate: 3.21%; Under odds win rate: 44.55%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sweden(89.6%), Draw(7.5%), Faroe Islands(2.8%)

 

Sweden VS Faroe Islands, tend to Sweden

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.