You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Swaziland VS Senegal, away side will win easily

CAF NCSwaziland VS Senegal, away side will win easily

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:44:43 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Swaziland VS Senegal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Swaziland got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Swaziland got 1 wins, 9 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 8.3%, the over win rate is 54.5%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Senegal got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Senegal got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 18.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Swaziland 0.92--1.5/-2-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 199 matches, the home team got 100 wins, 44 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 50.25%; Draw win rate: 22.11%; Away win rate: 27.64%; Home odds win rate: 46.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 464 matches, the home team got 206 wins, 109 draws and 149 losses. Home win rate: 44.40%; Draw win rate: 23.49%; Away win rate: 32.11%; Over odds win rate: 47.63%; Draw odds win rate: 4.31%; Under odds win rate: 48.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 9.75-5.60-1.19. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Swaziland(6.0%), Draw(14.8%), Senegal(79.2%)


Swaziland VS Senegal, away side will win easily

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.