For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Swansea City U21 VS Bristol Rovers, England Johnstone

ENG JPTSwansea City U21 VS Bristol Rovers, England Johnstone

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 08:39:34 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 03:45 Thursday (GMT+8)

England Johnstone-- Swansea City U21 VS Bristol Rovers

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Swansea City U21 got 12 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Swansea City U21 got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Bristol Rovers got 4 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Bristol Rovers got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Swansea City U21 1.06-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 376 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 112 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 35.64%; Draw win rate: 29.79%; Away win rate: 34.57%; Home odds win rate: 39.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 692 matches, the home team got 302 wins, 180 draws and 210 losses. Home win rate: 43.64%; Draw win rate: 26.01%; Away win rate: 30.35%; Over odds win rate: 46.53%; Draw odds win rate: 5.35%; Under odds win rate: 48.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-3.20-2.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 0 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 62.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Swansea City U21(41.0%), Draw(27.7%), Bristol Rovers(31.3%)

 

Swansea City U21 VS Bristol Rovers, England Johnstone

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.