For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Gwangju Football Club, home win

KFACSuwon Samsung Bluewings VS Gwangju Football Club, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 10:28:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Gwangju Football Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 3 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Gwangju Football Club got 6 wins, 5 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Gwangju Football Club got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Suwon Samsung Bluewings 1.00-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 560 matches, the home team got 284 wins, 119 draws and 157 losses. Home win rate: 50.71%; Draw win rate: 21.25%; Away win rate: 28.04%; Home odds win rate: 37.50%; Draw odds win rate: 23.75%; Away odds win rate: 38.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 809 matches, the home team got 333 wins, 213 draws and 263 losses. Home win rate: 41.16%; Draw win rate: 26.33%; Away win rate: 32.51%; Over odds win rate: 43.51%; Draw odds win rate: 6.18%; Under odds win rate: 50.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.55-4.10-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Suwon Samsung Bluewings(56.0%), Draw(24.4%), Gwangju Football Club(19.6%)

 

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Gwangju Football Club, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.