For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sutton United VS Barnet, consistency is key

ENG ConfSutton United VS Barnet, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:04:26 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- Sutton United VS Barnet 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Sutton United got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Sutton United got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Barnet got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 10 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Barnet got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sutton United 1.06-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 matches, the home team got 55 wins, 34 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 41.04%; Draw win rate: 25.37%; Away win rate: 33.58%; Home odds win rate: 40.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 175 matches, the home team got 63 wins, 57 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 32.57%; Away win rate: 31.43%; Over odds win rate: 39.43%; Draw odds win rate: 5.14%; Under odds win rate: 55.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-3.05-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 172 games, the home team got 72 wins, 42 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 24.42%; Away win rate: 33.72%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sutton United(39.0%), Draw(29.1%), Barnet(31.9%)

 

Sutton United VS Barnet, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.