For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sunderland A.F.C VS Notts County, home win game

ENG JPTSunderland A.F.C VS Notts County, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:57:44 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Sunderland A.F.C VS Notts County

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Sunderland A.F.C got 11 wins, 7 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Sunderland A.F.C got 11 wins, 8 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Notts County got 3 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 23 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Notts County got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sunderland A.F.C 0.88-1/1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 248 matches, the home team got 132 wins, 57 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 53.23%; Draw win rate: 22.98%; Away win rate: 23.79%; Home odds win rate: 44.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 488 matches, the home team got 211 wins, 96 draws and 181 losses. Home win rate: 43.24%; Draw win rate: 19.67%; Away win rate: 37.09%; Over odds win rate: 49.18%; Draw odds win rate: 4.51%; Under odds win rate: 46.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.37-4.30-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 18 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 51.43%; Draw win rate: 31.43%; Away win rate: 17.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sunderland A.F.C(66.5%), Draw(20.2%), Notts County(13.3%)

 

Sunderland A.F.C VS Notts County, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.