For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stjarnan Gardabaer VS Breidablik, home win

ICE PRStjarnan Gardabaer VS Breidablik, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2019 08:44:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- Stjarnan Gardabaer VS Breidablik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Stjarnan Gardabaer got 3 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Stjarnan Gardabaer got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Breidablik got 5 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Breidablik got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stjarnan Gardabaer 1.08-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 813 matches, the home team got 297 wins, 241 draws and 275 losses. Home win rate: 36.53%; Draw win rate: 29.64%; Away win rate: 33.83%; Home odds win rate: 44.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1060 matches, the home team got 500 wins, 225 draws and 335 losses. Home win rate: 47.17%; Draw win rate: 21.23%; Away win rate: 31.60%; Over odds win rate: 46.23%; Draw odds win rate: 4.53%; Under odds win rate: 49.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-3.30-2.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stjarnan Gardabaer(40.0%), Draw(26.7%), Breidablik(33.4%)

 

Stjarnan Gardabaer VS Breidablik, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.