For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Stevenage Borough VS Swindon Town, go for guests

ENG L2Stevenage Borough VS Swindon Town, go for guests

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:36:39 GMT        

Match Time: 3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 --- Stevenage Borough VS Swindon Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Stevenage Borough got 14 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Stevenage Borough got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, Swindon Town got 13 wins, 11 draws, 11 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Swindon Town got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stevenage Borough 1.14-0-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 118 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 41 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 25.42%; Draw win rate: 34.75%; Away win rate: 39.83%; Home odds win rate: 25.42%; Draw odds win rate: 34.75%; Away odds win rate: 39.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.21-2.5-0.72. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 256 matches, the home team got 108 wins, 67 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 26.17%; Away win rate: 31.64%; Over odds win rate: 48.05%; Draw odds win rate: 5.47%; Under odds win rate: 46.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.90-3.10-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 15 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 39.47%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 34.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stevenage Borough(32.0%), Draw(29.6%), Swindon Town(38.4%)



England League 2|Stevenage Borough VS Swindon Town Big Data Analysis

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.