For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Steaua Bucuresti VS Alashkert, hosts to sure win

UEFA ELSteaua Bucuresti VS Alashkert, hosts to sure win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 01 Aug 2019 09:49:28 GMT        

 

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Steaua Bucuresti VS Alashkert 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Steaua Bucuresti got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Steaua Bucuresti got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Alashkert got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Alashkert got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Steaua Bucuresti 0.84-2-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 239 matches, the home team got 178 wins, 29 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 74.48%; Draw win rate: 12.13%; Away win rate: 13.39%; Home odds win rate: 44.35%; Draw odds win rate: 18.41%; Away odds win rate: 37.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1263 matches, the home team got 613 wins, 241 draws and 409 losses. Home win rate: 48.54%; Draw win rate: 19.08%; Away win rate: 32.38%; Over odds win rate: 48.77%; Draw odds win rate: 4.43%; Under odds win rate: 46.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.16-6.00-10.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 18 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 85.71%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Steaua Bucuresti(81.7%), Draw(12.8%), Alashkert(5.5%)


Steaua Bucuresti VS Alashkert, hosts to sure win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.