For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Start IK VS Jerv, easy home win

NOR ALStart IK VS Jerv, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:07:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Start IK VS Jerv 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Start IK got 4 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Start IK got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Jerv got 2 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Jerv got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Start IK 0.94-0.5/1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 407 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 85 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 55.53%; Draw win rate: 20.88%; Away win rate: 23.59%; Home odds win rate: 60.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 335 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 101 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 30.15%; Away win rate: 29.85%; Over odds win rate: 42.99%; Draw odds win rate: 9.25%; Under odds win rate: 47.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.70-3.40-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 98 games, the home team got 60 wins, 25 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 61.22%; Draw win rate: 25.51%; Away win rate: 13.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Start IK(58.2%), Draw(24.6%), Jerv(17.2%)

 

Start IK VS Jerv, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.