For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sri Lanka VS Turkmenistan, Turkmenistan will be sure win

FIFA WCQLSri Lanka VS Turkmenistan, Turkmenistan will be sure win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:52:46 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Sri Lanka VS Turkmenistan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Sri Lanka got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Turkmenistan got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 81.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sri Lanka 0.90--1.5/-2-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 163 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 21 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 31.90%; Draw win rate: 12.88%; Away win rate: 55.21%; Home odds win rate: 53.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3172 matches, the home team got 1427 wins, 742 draws and 1003 losses. Home win rate: 44.99%; Draw win rate: 23.39%; Away win rate: 31.62%; Over odds win rate: 46.37%; Draw odds win rate: 5.58%; Under odds win rate: 48.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.25-6.20-1.19. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 70.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sri Lanka(7.0%), Draw(15.2%), Turkmenistan(77.8%)


Sri Lanka VS Turkmenistan, Turkmenistan will be sure win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.