For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sportivo Luqueno VS Cerro Porteno, guests to win

PAR D1Sportivo Luqueno VS Cerro Porteno, guests to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:07:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Paraguay -- Sportivo Luqueno VS Cerro Porteno 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Sportivo Luqueno got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Sportivo Luqueno got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Cerro Porteno got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Cerro Porteno got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sportivo Luqueno 0.78--0.5/-1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 260 matches, the home team got 118 wins, 67 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 45.38%; Draw win rate: 25.77%; Away win rate: 28.85%; Home odds win rate: 54.23%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4179 matches, the home team got 1859 wins, 1087 draws and 1233 losses. Home win rate: 44.48%; Draw win rate: 26.01%; Away win rate: 29.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.17%; Draw odds win rate: 5.96%; Under odds win rate: 49.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.60-3.55-1.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 10 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 8.33%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sportivo Luqueno(20.9%), Draw(24.8%), Cerro Porteno(54.3%)

 

Sportivo Luqueno VS Cerro Porteno, guests to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.