For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sporting Lisbon VS FC Porto, an interesting meeting

POR D1Sporting Lisbon VS FC Porto, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 09:35:03 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 23:30 Saturday (GMT+8)

Portugal Primera Liga -- Sporting Lisbon VS FC Porto

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Sporting Lisbon got 11 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Lisbon got 14 wins, 1 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, FC Porto got 14 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Porto got 8 wins, 0 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 95.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Lisbon 1.02-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 609 matches, the home team got 209 wins, 188 draws and 212 losses. Home win rate: 34.32%; Draw win rate: 30.87%; Away win rate: 34.81%; Home odds win rate: 34.32%; Draw odds win rate: 30.87%; Away odds win rate: 34.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6723 matches, the home team got 2837 wins, 1930 draws and 1956 losses. Home win rate: 42.20%; Draw win rate: 28.71%; Away win rate: 29.09%; Over odds win rate: 44.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.88-3.00-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 12 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 34.29%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 37.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Lisbon(30.5%), Draw(28.8%), FC Porto(40.7%)

 

Sporting Lisbon VS FC Porto, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.