For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sporting Braga II VS Porto B, a tight game

POR D2Sporting Braga II VS Porto B, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:25:55 GMT        

Match Time:1/9/2019 23:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Portugal Segunda Liga -- Sporting Braga II VS Porto B

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Sporting Braga II got 4 wins, 1 draws, 10 losses and placed the 16 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Braga II got 7 wins, 1 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Porto B got 5 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Porto B got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 68.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Braga II 0.95-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 951 matches, the home team got 339 wins, 271 draws and 341 losses. Home win rate: 35.65%; Draw win rate: 28.50%; Away win rate: 35.86%; Home odds win rate: 35.65%; Draw odds win rate: 28.50%; Away odds win rate: 35.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 319 matches, the home team got 141 wins, 103 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 44.20%; Draw win rate: 32.29%; Away win rate: 23.51%; Over odds win rate: 44.51%; Draw odds win rate: 4.70%; Under odds win rate: 50.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.52-2.97-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Braga II(37.2%), Draw(29.4%), Porto B(33.4%)

 

Sporting Braga II VS Porto B, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.