You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sporting Braga VS CD Tondela, hosts will get the result

POR D1Sporting Braga VS CD Tondela, hosts will get the result

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:35:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Sporting Braga VS CD Tondela 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Sporting Braga got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Braga got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, CD Tondela got 5 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, CD Tondela got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Braga 1.04-1.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 120 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 18 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 70.00%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 15.00%; Home odds win rate: 52.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 603 matches, the home team got 291 wins, 147 draws and 165 losses. Home win rate: 48.26%; Draw win rate: 24.38%; Away win rate: 27.36%; Over odds win rate: 48.42%; Draw odds win rate: 3.98%; Under odds win rate: 47.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.33-4.70-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 8.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Braga(75.1%), Draw(16.7%), CD Tondela(8.3%)


Sporting Braga VS CD Tondela, hosts will get the result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.