You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sporting Braga VS Sporting Lisbon, host will win

PORLCSporting Braga VS Sporting Lisbon, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:02:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal League Cup -- Sporting Braga VS Sporting Lisbon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Sporting Braga got 8 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Braga got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Sporting Lisbon got 9 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Lisbon got 10 wins, 0 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sporting Braga 0.99-0/0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 577 matches, the home team got 216 wins, 158 draws and 203 losses. Home win rate: 37.44%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 35.18%; Home odds win rate: 40.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2005 matches, the home team got 895 wins, 489 draws and 621 losses. Home win rate: 44.64%; Draw win rate: 24.39%; Away win rate: 30.97%; Over odds win rate: 45.64%; Draw odds win rate: 6.43%; Under odds win rate: 47.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.20-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 184 games, the home team got 73 wins, 55 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 39.67%; Draw win rate: 29.89%; Away win rate: 30.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sporting Braga(44.4%), Draw(27.3%), Sporting Lisbon(28.4%)

 

Sporting Braga VS Sporting Lisbon, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.