For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sport Club Recife PE VS Guarani SP, sure home win

BRA D2Sport Club Recife PE VS Guarani SP, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2019 08:53:04 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Sport Club Recife PE VS Guarani SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Sport Club Recife PE got 5 wins, 6 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sport Club Recife PE got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Guarani SP got 2 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Guarani SP got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sport Club Recife PE 1.04-1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 168 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 38 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 22.62%; Away win rate: 27.38%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 23.21%; Away odds win rate: 43.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 683 matches, the home team got 277 wins, 206 draws and 200 losses. Home win rate: 40.56%; Draw win rate: 30.16%; Away win rate: 29.28%; Over odds win rate: 42.31%; Draw odds win rate: 5.56%; Under odds win rate: 52.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.70-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 16 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 61.54%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 11.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sport Club Recife PE(60.9%), Draw(25.0%), Guarani SP(14.1%)

 

Sport Club Recife PE VS Guarani SP, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.