For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spezia VS Salernitana, go for hosts

ITA D2Spezia VS Salernitana, go for hosts

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:25:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Spezia VS Salernitana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Spezia got 11 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Spezia got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Salernitana got 9 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Salernitana got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spezia 0.99-0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 482 matches, the home team got 221 wins, 135 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 45.85%; Draw win rate: 28.01%; Away win rate: 26.14%; Home odds win rate: 47.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.21-2.5-0.72. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 260 matches, the home team got 111 wins, 68 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 42.69%; Draw win rate: 26.15%; Away win rate: 31.15%; Over odds win rate: 48.46%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.10-3.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 12 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 19.05%; Away win rate: 23.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spezia(49.3%), Draw(29.0%), Salernitana(21.7%)


Spezia VS Salernitana, go for hosts

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.