For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spartak Trnava VS Lokomotiv Plovdiv, home side to win

UEFA ELSpartak Trnava VS Lokomotiv Plovdiv, home side to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 01 Aug 2019 09:49:28 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Spartak Trnava VS Lokomotiv Plovdiv 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Spartak Trnava got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Slovak Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Spartak Trnava got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Lokomotiv Plovdiv got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Lokomotiv Plovdiv got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spartak Trnava 0.98-0/0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 862 matches, the home team got 335 wins, 259 draws and 268 losses. Home win rate: 38.86%; Draw win rate: 30.05%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Home odds win rate: 42.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1782 matches, the home team got 767 wins, 515 draws and 500 losses. Home win rate: 43.04%; Draw win rate: 28.90%; Away win rate: 28.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 5.61%; Under odds win rate: 50.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.15-2.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 games, the home team got 22 wins, 16 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 29.09%; Away win rate: 30.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spartak Trnava(44.9%), Draw(28.5%), Lokomotiv Plovdiv(26.6%)



Spartak Trnava VS Lokomotiv Plovdiv, home side to win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.