For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spain U21 VS Germany U21, a close game

INT FRLSpain U21 VS Germany U21, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:10:27 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Spain U21 VS Germany U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Spain U21 got 17 wins, 1 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Germany U21 got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spain U21 1.04-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3019 matches, the home team got 1336 wins, 853 draws and 830 losses. Home win rate: 44.25%; Draw win rate: 28.25%; Away win rate: 27.49%; Home odds win rate: 46.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4551 matches, the home team got 2067 wins, 1041 draws and 1443 losses. Home win rate: 45.42%; Draw win rate: 22.87%; Away win rate: 31.71%; Over odds win rate: 47.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.25%; Under odds win rate: 47.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.30-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 105 games, the home team got 56 wins, 30 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 18.10%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spain U21(45.9%), Draw(26.4%), Germany U21(27.7%)

 

Spain U21 VS Germany U21, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.