For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Spain U21 VS Montenegro U21, Spain U21 may win

UEFA U21QSpain U21 VS Montenegro U21, Spain U21 may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:52:12 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Spain U21 VS Montenegro U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Spain U21 got 17 wins, 1 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Montenegro U21 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spain U21 0.84-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 100 matches, the home team got 77 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 77.00%; Draw win rate: 11.00%; Away win rate: 12.00%; Home odds win rate: 55.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3.5/4-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 546 matches, the home team got 278 wins, 72 draws and 196 losses. Home win rate: 50.92%; Draw win rate: 13.19%; Away win rate: 35.90%; Over odds win rate: 48.72%; Draw odds win rate: 3.48%; Under odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.063-6.80-30.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Spain U21(87.1%), Draw(9.3%), Montenegro U21(3.6%)

 

Spain U21 VS Montenegro U21, Spain U21 may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.