For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
South Melbourne VS Melbourne Knights, an open game

AUS VPLSouth Melbourne VS Melbourne Knights, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2019 16:36:57 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- South Melbourne VS Melbourne Knights 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, South Melbourne got 8 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, South Melbourne got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Melbourne Knights got 9 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Knights got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is South Melbourne 0.86-0/0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 585 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 172 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 38.63%; Draw win rate: 29.40%; Away win rate: 31.97%; Home odds win rate: 43.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 341 matches, the home team got 151 wins, 77 draws and 113 losses. Home win rate: 44.28%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 33.14%; Over odds win rate: 47.80%; Draw odds win rate: 3.52%; Under odds win rate: 48.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.09-3.35-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: South Melbourne(44.7%), Draw(26.3%), Melbourne Knights(29.0%)

 

South Melbourne VS Melbourne Knights, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.